I understand the last week has left us with more questions than answers. I wanted to share as much information with all of you as we have at this moment. We hope that the next couple weeks allow each of our student-athletes the ability to stay on top of their distance learning and at the same time stay connected with their teams and our athletic community! The Xenia Athletic twitter page and facebook page will continue to give our athletes, parents and fans an opportunity to interact and show all that is great about our athletics as we work through this current situation.
Important Athletic Information
- Workouts, Practices, Games, etc. All workouts, practices, games, open gyms, etc., are postponed until at least Monday, April 6, as directed by Governor DeWine and the OHSAA.
- At Home strength training: Coach Rex has added workouts on the TrainHeroic app for all of our athletes to continue to workout from home with limited resources. If you have any questions please feel free to contact him at email@example.com
- Athletic training: Our athletic trainers will not be in the training room as all of our facilities are closed. If you have rehab or athletic training questions please direct them to our athletic trainers Tyra Senter at firstname.lastname@example.org or Chris Imri at email@example.com
- Student athletes should not make plans to gather in small groups to workout. As the restrictions continue to change we hope each of you will follow the healthcare professionals’ advice and practice social distancing.
- OHSAA Press Conference
- Jerry Snodgrass, OHSAA Executive Director, will be holding a press conference tomorrow, Thursday, March 19th, at noon. He will be providing updates regarding the postponed winter tournaments, spring sports season, and answering some frequently asked questions. We are hopeful that this press conference will provide some additional information as it relates to athletics. We will pass along this information as soon as it becomes available. You can watch the press conference live at www.OHSAA.org.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org